ACR122U 13.56MHz ISO14443 NFC Reader Writer Smart Copier RFID Duplicator
- Read/write speed up to 424 kbps. Card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type).
- Frequency: 13.56MHz. Support ISO 14443 Type A and B, Mifare, FeliCa, and all 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC 18092) tags.
- Support new Mifare Ultralight C (via pseudo APDUs) and Mifare Plus SL1 (4 Byte UID, via pseudo-APDUS) and SL3.
- USB interface. CCID standard. PCSC compliant.
- No software was provided. You have to get a third-party application/software to work with it by yourself. It is professional hardware. If you are not familiar with it, don’t buy it.
- It works for frequency 13.56MHz only. It doesn’t work for other frequencies.
Can’t complain, at all!!
It works like a charm…, very satisfied!
Luke Joachim –
Great NFC writer and reader. Works as it’s supposed to and a fun tool to play with
I wasn’t able to WRITE tags in Windows, but it read them just fine. I actually had to use Linux to find a good tag writer for this. Not really the fault of the product though, and it is very reliable.
I got this to use as Yubikey reader on my PC for 2 factor authentication or to use with Yubico Authenticator. Its working well.
It worked exactly as advertised. I can read and write NFC chips all day long. No problem with the article whatsoever.
I plugged it into my USB port, ran NFC tools, and recognize the device and I had no problems at all. Effortless. Not one bit complicated.