- HD 2.8 inch full-color screen, clear display, built-in multi-lingual.
- ID/IC full hand and voice broadcast (In English)
- Support read write frequency: 125KHz, 250KHz, 375KHz, 500KHz, 625khz, 750kHz, 875KHz, 1000KHZ, 13.56MHz (ISO1443A/B), support HID Prox cards.
- Support card read: EM4100/EM4200, Mi-fare classic, UID cards, Ultralight, HID 1386/1326/1346, Ntag203
- Support cards write T5577, EM4305, HID 1386/1326/1346, and UID cards.
- Digital keys to enter the card number can be entered directly.
- Has USB interface
- Working with 4*AAA battery, standard handset, easy to carry. (not included)
- Comes with decoding, and direct preparation of various types of smart card access doors.
How to read and write normal RFID cards?
1. Press the “on/off ” button.
2. Put the cards on the back of the copier. The copier will show the “Waring” page. Press “ok”
3. Put the cards on the back side of the copier and press “scan”
4. The copier will scan and show the card number.
5. Put one writable T5577(125khz writable chip) or UID(13.56mhz writable chip) card on the back side of the copier and press “Write”
How to copy encryption 13.56Mhz cards?
When the 13.56mhz cards have been encrypted, it should be using the software to copy the cards. This super RFID copier can copy most encryption cards. (please do not use it to do illegal things!)
1. Connect the device to the computer with the USB cable.
2. Then you can see and open the software on your computer.
3. Press the OK button to enter the decryption program.
4. Press “Read” to start the decryption
5. The “√” means decrypt succeeds, and “X” means failure.
1 Piece, 10 Pieces
There are no reviews yet.